! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Witchcraft - Page 4/5

Subject: Witchcraft
« <> »
ladibud 10.05.15 - 04:09pm

@ funphy - 10.05.15 - 03:04pm
7 people murdered by being burnt alive after being accused of being witches this week alone.

Yes, it still happens. * +

propidol 10.05.15 - 04:37pm
Yeah but you can't take anything that happens in Africa seriously. * +

ladibud 10.05.15 - 06:08pm

@ propidol - 10.05.15 - 04:37pm
Yeah but you can't take anything that happens in Africa seriously.

Shut up emo duck .... I am from Africa and I speak more sense, have better command of the English language and a better education than many UK ppl, Africa isn't all that bad.... And what with all the immigrants in the UK, it happens on your doorstep too... So pretend to suck a straw and take a pic ;p x * +

propidol 10.05.15 - 06:45pm
Africa isn't a place with real people. You're all stereotypes. You for instance we know are the thick necked, crew cut lezza who has hetero repressed herself into conformity. Sad really.innocent.gifx * +

0gypsy0 10.05.15 - 06:50pm
smells like trouble here nervous * +

dom4subs 10.05.15 - 06:52pm

@ propidol - 10.05.15 - 06:45pm
Africa isn't a place with real people. You're all stereotypes. You for instance we know are the thick necked, crew cut lezza who has hetero repressed herself into conformity. Sad really.innocent.gifx

It's comments like that and the people who make them that are sad. Just shows how stupid you are. * +

ladibud 10.05.15 - 07:12pm
laugh no Prop is cool, he is teasin me ... he loikes me lots coz i am all that nd a bag of chips ... u guys shouldn't take him so seriously... one of the ppl who always had my back even when i was a trollin newbie. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index