! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do you believe in Jesus? - Page 4/4

Subject: Do you believe in Jesus?
« <
itstragik 3.10.14 - 03:50pm
energy flows where attention goes kaaba / cube cross / cube look at any major religion it's all saturn worship even when u get married u exchange rings go research this stuff use internet explorer oh no wait another saturn symbol * +

itstragik 3.10.14 - 04:00pm
Also saturn is a dwarf star aint even a planet just saying and so is jupiter * +

itstragik 3.10.14 - 04:02pm
you see division in different faiths i don't it's based on fear and manipulation in all the religions * +

funphy 4.10.14 - 12:45am
I believe Jesus existed, a wise man with many good ideas but I don't believe he was the son of God, I don't believe in God however I accept that because his existence can not be proven though evidence or disproven through experiment you are left with the measurement problem best demonstrated through Schrdinger's cat. Therefore even though I don't believe in God, God must both exist and not exist. Only my opinion * +

dgsn 4.10.14 - 08:30am

@ itstragik - 3.10.14 - 04:00pm
Also saturn is a dwarf star aint even a planet just saying and so is jupiter

lol no they arnt. * +

rev18one 4.10.14 - 10:11am
Jesus is wonderful, the angel of the lord who saved the israelites out of egypt jude 1:5 the angel of gods presence who carried them all the days of old Isaiah 63:9 the great prince Michael who will stand for the children of Gods people dan 12:1 * +

claudio.juan 4.10.14 - 11:38am
Wondering if Saturday has any relevance to Saturn worship. Thinking.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark