! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do u believe in personal encounter wit God - Page 4/10

Subject: Do u believe in personal encounter wit God
« <> »
ogdenz 20.09.14 - 01:37pm

@ alvar89 - 20.09.14 - 12:49pm
Suicide takes you nowhere near God rather the opposite. Its a straight path to hell.

What a load of cr*p. * +

alvar89 20.09.14 - 03:40pm

@ itstragik - 20.09.14 - 01:32pm
you mean hel (buried) nordic meaning in the groud dead n buried next ....

No i mean hell the english translation to the word sheol (hebrew) and also translated with the greek name hades also used in the greek myth. According to the bible there is a place were some rest underground before judgement also seen in 1 Samuel 28 were witch Endor brings up Samuel on Sauls request. But hell is a place of everlasting torment for the wicked and all who turned there backs against God tough originally made for fallen angels also used to punish those who reject Gods offer for salvation. * +

alvar89 20.09.14 - 03:48pm
Some verses from OT and NT:
Mark 9:43
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

Matthew 13:42
They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
Revelation 20:13-14
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were
in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
Daniel 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to
everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled by my anger,
and it burns to the depths of Sheol,
devours the earth and its increase,
and sets on fire the foundations of the mountains.
Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 18:5 the cords of Sheol entangled me; the snares of death confronted me. * +

jayna 21.09.14 - 12:37pm
If we are the 4th planet fro the sunny then what detroyed all life on mars and also turned all the rest of the other planets before us and after us into lifeless rocks in space but left the planet earth alone. The gravitation pull on the planet earth to shift it off its axis must ave been a billon times stronger then than today to repel a direct hit fro a massive huge astaroid or comet. * +

jayna 21.09.14 - 12:53pm
If we dint create god in a petrie dish then who are gods parents or his creaters if not us and god, they must be very powerful alien alien and extremly dangerous we must ave pisd them off big time and instead of wiping us all out they decided to send us to covertry permently perhaps this our punishment bein left alone on a isolated planet in lifeless milkyway. * +

jayna 21.09.14 - 01:03pm
You are all fkin idiots you should know tha hell meaning hades is not really spelt like that and you ave the audaside to preach verses fro the bible you make me laugh_frog * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 06:34pm

@ phlamex - 15.09.14 - 10:22pm
It is believed dat God appeared to apostle Paul, Moses, and many others so what do u think

i think messages were passed to the prophets, and i do think that they may have also had psychic gifts and abilities to receive messages

whether they can attribute those experiences to god as such......dunno.gif

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark