! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 394/486

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
trailrunner 11.06.17 - 02:06am
it would be nice if the tbn uk channel 65 had subtitles, I struggle to make out what they are saying half of the time. I enjoy it when tbn play comes on with the music videos. one lady was saying she doesn't want to wear a badge saying jesus I love you but instead just express her faith in the music singing about her road her journey and how the faith kept her going through tough times, she was talking about domestic violence, but understands it was a test of courage and strength to survive but deep down she believes jesus is behind everything but she doesn't say it out loud but just trusts it. I like that. * +

kristy59 11.06.17 - 08:33am
Unfort programmes like that can brain wash you. I use to like watching songs of praise, cld sing along singing * +

kristy59 16.06.17 - 11:27pm
wave2 i hope everyone is keeping well. God bless * +

kristy59 20.06.17 - 08:40am
pray for all those ppl who were killed in terrorist attacks in london n manchester n the ppl who died in tower block * +

kristy59 20.06.17 - 08:50am
and their families blossom ... However insignificant, try to make time for one small act of service each day * +

ecurb.p 22.06.17 - 11:08am

@ kristy59 - 20.08.13 - 12:58pm
This post is for all Christians who enjoy chatting with friends and family. However, we do not supply soap boxes for people to air their views on the rights and wrongs about religion or tolerate arguements. Please pull up a comfy chair and join us grouphug

long time my friends its been years..missed ya
* +

kristy59 22.06.17 - 11:28pm
Missed you to hi5 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-486
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page