! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 381/485

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 2.02.17 - 12:42pm
That's ok gypsy hug.gif I would rather have you write in here then that twit liam who just wants to stand on his soap box and upset everyone in here * +

alvar89 2.02.17 - 07:46pm

@ liambrwn - 2.02.17 - 01:03pm
There's no soap box sorry. And no meaning to upset no one but the fact I do, does it mean that truth is been spoke?

Its about this topic being closed for a different purpose. You have the whole rnb to create debate topics in. * +

alvar89 3.02.17 - 01:03pm

@ liambrwn - 2.02.17 - 07:50pm
Ok. I get it. This post is for fundamentalists?

I think its for ppl with positive feedpack not those that question there beliefs. A safe place to talk for Christians and ppl who respect them. Like i said the whole forum is open to make topics with debates, questions etc. There are many ppl actually who dont want to take part in sharing there views here because they get bullied and thats not just openly questioning rather negative criticism what is going on. * +

endemic 4.02.17 - 12:26am
I was going to ask a question in here but thought it's best I move it to another topic out of courtesy. * +

kristy59 4.02.17 - 02:43pm
Thank you alvar hug.gif unfortunately it's not the post that annoys liambrwn, it's the person i.e. me that he wants to criticise. This post has never been for soap box users, we are just a friendly Christian Chat Room and we welcome everyone grouphug.gif ... endemic if you have a question please ask it, I can't guarantee you will get a answer though lol.gif * +

kristy59 4.02.17 - 02:52pm
I started this post as geea, a good friend of mine, decided she could not continue with CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX due to the pressure of her work. I am more then happy to hand the post over to someone more qualified, if you want it to become a debate post. * +

kristy59 5.02.17 - 12:40pm
Good afternoon chatters grouphug.gif I hope everyone is having a good day happy.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-485
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index