! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 38/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
manszar 27.05.16 - 07:22am
Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. NOTE even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:23am
Isaiah 37:16,20 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou has made heaven and earth * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:26am
Isaiah 44:6-8 Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one. * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:28am
Isaiah 46:9 For I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me * +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:30am
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. NOTE THE and Jesus Christ,
* +

manszar 27.05.16 - 07:33am
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. NOTE the MAN jesus NOT Godman. jesus being the mediator between God and men if he was God then who is the mediator * +

alvar89 27.05.16 - 08:31am
Still avoiding what i have been saying all this time! Hes a part of God The Word that came down and became flesh. The Word thru all things are made. The Word took a human form to serve a purpose. Where did He the Word come from? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index