! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 37/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
0gypsy0 1.10.14 - 03:36am

@ prismf - 1.10.14 - 03:31am
i havent a clue who you are....ive never set eyes on you in my life. and ive never ever spoken orally with you.

i do not know you. at all. for a fact. this is just wap.

If it's just wap,why are u living here ? * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 03:40am
well as you said yourself....you took yourself off my bud list...you have blocked me...for whatever reason you saw fit.....to be honest i can barely even remember out text chats as you were wanting answers about psychic gifts. if you were not happy with what i wrote....why text to ask at all???

you clearly do seem to be having a problem with what you decided to yourself. your choice. be happy with it good.gif

im not bothered either way. * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 03:41am
you did those actions but clearly have an issue with yourself about it. lol.gif

really.....bit of advice. speak to your doctor...... * +

0gypsy0 1.10.14 - 03:44am
Gotta go luv,keep up with ur garbage and I hope you'll be reincarnating some1 more interesting,ur old paranoid stories are becoming quite boring. And don't worry about u being hacked,ur not that interesting to make some1 actually go through all that work of hacking u. Garbage isn't interesting. U may want to jump into a dumpster,where u really belong to. Ta ta luv. * +

0gypsy0 1.10.14 - 03:47am

@ prismf - 1.10.14 - 03:41am
you did those actions but clearly have an issue with yourself about it. lol

really.....bit of advice. speak to your doctor......

laugh3 that coming from someone like u laugh3.gif whatevs,gotta go ,madam ''angel'' . * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 03:53am

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.10.14 - 03:36am
If it's just wap,why are u living here ?

who said im living here??? i do not live in twilight zone. i do have a life away from my computer you know lol.gif * +

prismf 1.10.14 - 03:54am
okies....whoever you are....ciao wave.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum