! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 36/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
manszar 25.05.16 - 04:11am

@ alvar89 - 24.05.16 - 07:25am
trinitarism is just a name for 3 in 1 the bible teaches. For ppl who say Paul and John etc corrupted it and avoid certain scripture can deny the trinity. Hard to avoid all the proof to it tho lol.

all the so called proof has already been successfully shown to be false. so its quite easy to avoid as it is fake and only seen through trinity glasses * +

manszar 25.05.16 - 04:14am

@ alvar89 - 24.05.16 - 07:27am
Its even in the beginning lol: Genesis1:26Then God said, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. 27God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

so the bible claims we are godlike? what is the image of god that men where created in? are you saying god has man bits? * +

manszar 25.05.16 - 04:23am

@ alvar89 - 24.05.16 - 07:25am
trinitarism is just a name for 3 in 1 the bible teaches. For ppl who say Paul and John etc corrupted it and avoid certain scripture can deny the trinity. Hard to avoid all the proof to it tho lol.

there simply is no proof of it. you have to twist obscure passages to try to make it fit. what would be hard to avoid is if the bible said by god or by jesus that god exists in a trinity. now what kind of book of god leaves that bit out? * +

manszar 25.05.16 - 04:36am

@ alvar89 - 24.05.16 - 05:21pm
The bible cannon teaches 3 its everywhere in there unless a sect changes the text. Majority reads out 3 in 1.

its nowhere in there unless a sect changes the text. all of it reads one God. And I, the Lord. its never and we the lords * +

alvar89 25.05.16 - 02:59pm
Who said this about knowing where i came from the words from God or Jesus?
John 8:14Jesus replied, Even if I testify about Myself, My testimony is valid, because I know where I came from and where I am going. But you do not know where I came from or where I am going. * +

alvar89 25.05.16 - 03:02pm

@ manszar - 25.05.16 - 04:36am
its nowhere in there unless a sect changes the text. all of it reads one God. And I, the Lord. its never and we the lords

The Lord is one YHWH not Lords. Thing is YHWH is not only revealed as the Father. Also the Word that became the human Son and the Spirit of Truth that has seperate role from the Father. * +

alvar89 25.05.16 - 03:04pm

@ manszar - 25.05.16 - 04:11am
all the so called proof has already been successfully shown to be false. so its quite easy to avoid as it is fake and only seen through trinity glasses

You made it look false in your eyes altering our belief to make it look bad. I can make almost anything look bad also like this. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index