! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 35/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
0gypsy0 24.05.16 - 05:16pm

@ alvar89 - 24.05.16 - 04:16pm
It doesnt say 3 but shows theres more than 1. Further scripture points out 3 even in the OT.

We're talking about Genesis and the creation and US from Genesis. If you're talking about one essence and being one with God in it, don't forget the verses where Jesus says even Christians who believe him are part of this one essence. That means they're all God if we are to follow your dogma. Jesus says so, the one who also said that God is greater than him, he also prayed to Him. So....... You're part if another made-up dogma of one exclusivist club that's against other exclusivist clubs. So tribal, lol * +

alvar89 24.05.16 - 05:21pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.05.16 - 05:16pm
We're talking about Genesis and the creation and US from Genesis. If you're talking about one essence and being one with God in it, don't forget the verses where Jesus says even Christians who believe him are part of this one essence. That means they're all God if we are to follow your dogma. Jesus says so, the one who also said that God is greater than him, he also prayed to Him. So....... You're part if another made-up dogma of one exclusivist club that's against other exclusivist clubs. So tribal, lol

The bible cannon teaches 3 its everywhere in there unless a sect changes the text. Majority reads out 3 in 1. * +

alvar89 24.05.16 - 05:22pm
Gods Spirit, Gods Son are seperately mentioned in the OT also. * +

alvar89 24.05.16 - 05:24pm
We can not be the same as the Son we are created. * +

alvar89 24.05.16 - 05:32pm
We as in one mindset and purpose can be in unity with God and called His children. But we are not of the essence of God. Jesus came from the Father not from the earth. Jesus before earthly nature was in the beginning not created. Thru all things are made. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. * +

alvar89 24.05.16 - 05:40pm
Jesus main role the suffering servant aka the Lamb of God was here to carry out a mission in all humbleness as a rolemodel a perfect Son for the Father obedient to His death on the cross. He demonstrated a relationship with God as our Father we should copy Him by letting Him do it in us. * +

manszar 25.05.16 - 04:07am

@ alvar89 - 22.05.16 - 02:07pm
The word became flesh and dwelt among us not placed in flesh that it dwelt in. Also prohets got words from God thru the anointing of Spirit. Jesus on the other hand was the Logos Himself. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

so you admit it jesus, wonderful because we know in Deuteronomy 18:18 it says I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.,,,,,,you say not placed in flesh that it dwelt in. but we see that bible says I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites. and I will put my words in his mouth,,,,,not i will send one of my three persons that i am. because that would not be like Moses, it clearly says put in the flesh that was raised from fellow Israelites. what john says matches what is said in Deuteronomy only poetic. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index