! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 347/487

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 14.05.16 - 08:57am
welcome dayzzo * +

kristy59 14.05.16 - 09:01am
Read the scriptures and see how often the peace of God sustained and carried people through, even Jesus Christ. * +

trailrunner 14.05.16 - 08:50pm
so what u guys been up to lately? i just been practicing darts and doing a mixture of walk/run to stay fit. i would love to play darts to win trophies with pub team, that would be very satisfying. maybe one day. u know they say your body is your temple and god works through the temple, i feel this would explain why people get so good at things, it seems more a focus thing where its a large percentage of mental focus power yeah. * +

dayzzo 14.05.16 - 09:20pm
hi @kristy59 thank u dear * +

kristy59 15.05.16 - 09:06am

@ trailrunner - 14.05.16 - 08:50pm
so what u guys been up to lately? i just been practicing darts and doing a mixture of walk/run to stay fit. i would love to play darts to win trophies with pub team, that would be very satisfying. maybe one day. u know they say your body is your temple and god works through the temple, i feel this would explain why people get so good at things, it seems more a focus thing where its a large percentage of mental focus power yeah.

The tempo of modern life is not conducive to rest and relaxation. Slow down! There's no one winner in the race for life. * +

kristy59 15.05.16 - 09:11am

@ trailrunner - 14.05.16 - 08:50pm
so what u guys been up to lately? i just been practicing darts and doing a mixture of walk/run to stay fit. i would love to play darts to win trophies with pub team, that would be very satisfying. maybe one day. u know they say your body is your temple and god works through the temple, i feel this would explain why people get so good at things, it seems more a focus thing where its a large percentage of mental focus power yeah.

Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have. * +

kristy59 15.05.16 - 09:14am
Good morning all wave2 Happy Sunday! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page