! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

school attack we condemn - Page 34/35

Subject: school attack we condemn
« <> »
say.what 23.12.14 - 06:42pm
It's sad to see the killers shouting allah, the people burying their children crying to allah, * +

say.what 23.12.14 - 06:44pm
All this in the name of allah, I wish I had never heard of the name * +

aroob 24.12.14 - 10:58pm
people need to look at terrorists for what they are and stop labeling them with a religion.....if tomorrow i get up and kill a few n say hail mary or jesus christ will that represent all christians * +

aroob 24.12.14 - 10:59pm
just on here look at yourselves given half a chance n there would be blood shed * +

viking13 28.12.14 - 12:32am
Hmm I see certain things being twisted here. As well as somebody thinking they are the be all and end all of the forum with their 'superior' knowledge. * +

viking13 28.12.14 - 12:35am
Its no wonder this forum is so quiet these days. A few people that seem to take one thing that is said and judge someone without even knowing them and totally taking what was said out of context and the end result is pages and pages of s**t. * +

masood4u 26.01.15 - 09:47am
frst of al make law n order thr ..if a police guilty take action if political ministers..military do things wrong inocent take weapon to revenge.. make license to weapons illegal weapon guns ban it.. who ever responsibl fr atack bomb blst..fireing take thm custudy..investigate matter * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index