! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 33/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
miaiad 9.11.14 - 05:55am
NO point to laugh at.. Muslims faith is to respect and believe in all Prophets who were sent to their people. Also, the oneness of message to worship one God. * +

iminuru 9.11.14 - 01:54pm

@ cyberman - 9.11.14 - 01:46am
Yup because we accept all 124,000 messengers and their one same message there is no God but Allah and we hear and obey we dont allow corruption to enter our hearts and choose to reject some messengers and accept some as the jews and christians have done in the past and other nations too.

Aal-i-Imran(3:79) It does not befit a man that Allah should grant him His Book and sound judgement and prophet-hood, and thereafter he should say to men: 'Become servants to me apart from Allah.' He would rather say: 'Become dedicated men of Allah, in accord with the dictates of the Book you have been teaching and studying.' * +

iminuru 9.11.14 - 01:54pm
(3:80) He will never enjoin you to take the angels or Prophets for your lords. Will he enjoin upon you unbelief when you have submitted yourselves to Allah? * +

iminuru 9.11.14 - 01:55pm
(3:81) And recall when Allah took a covenant from the Prophets: 'This is the Book and the Wisdom which I have given you. But should a Prophet come to you confirming that which is already with you, you shall believe in him and shall help him. *69 So saying, Allah asked: 'Do you agree and accept to take up the burden of the covenant?' They answered: 'We agree,' He said: 'Then bear wirness; and I will be with you among the witness. * +

iminuru 9.11.14 - 01:56pm
(3:82) Then whosoever shall turn away from this covenant they are the transgressors. * +

iminuru 9.11.14 - 01:58pm
(3:82)Then whosoever shall turn away from this covenant they are the transgressors. * +

0gypsy0 9.11.14 - 02:00pm

@ iminuru - 6.11.14 - 06:24am
hehe laughed at this news, ''A Turkish cosmetics company found themselves in a hairy situation Wednesday after it was noticed that they were using a former Al Qaeda mastermind as a model for one of its products.'' for details ,http://goo.gl/MQHAPD

Lmao * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum