! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why guns should be legal - Page 315/324

Subject: Why guns should be legal
« <> »
airwalkr 2.01.13 - 01:46pm

@ dgsn - 2.01.13 - 05:25am
Laws help. They wont eliminate the problem but they keep it in check. There is no real solid argument for owning fully automatic machine pistols

Lol again your right. Honestly though its a fad to have them. Though like most states in mine it's illegal to own one. The funniest thing is that honestly with my gun I can accurately *within two feet* put twenty rounds down range in about 15 seconds. I don't understand the difference between squeezing the trigger 20 times versus one long press in people's minds. * +

dgsn 2.01.13 - 01:52pm
Iv fired a lot of weapons, quickest would be the AK. 20 shots of that and 20 shots of a bolt action 223 is a world of difference. Even a semi.There is no comparison * +

wakeup4 2.01.13 - 01:57pm
all you gun grabbing chumps ought to be careful what you wish for * +

dgsn 2.01.13 - 02:12pm
Lol Im safe in the knowledge your nwo dosnt exist and if it did its a failure and children can go to school without being shot. Your from UK Id be more paranoid (ok maybe wrong choice of word) about your loss of privacy than the yanks gun control. If your so righteous get off the computer and do something * +

airwalkr 2.01.13 - 02:36pm

@ dgsn - 2.01.13 - 01:52pm
Iv fired a lot of weapons, quickest would be the AK. 20 shots of that and 20 shots of a bolt action 223 is a world of difference. Even a semi.There is no comparison

Of course there is a world of difference between those two. It's like comparing a formula one car to a mini van. They are both great at what they do.. But they really are designed to do different things. * +

dgsn 4.01.13 - 12:48am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256161/Sister-19-accidentally-shoots-brother-head-posing-gun-Facebook-picture.html .....Murika thumbsup * +

aenglisc 4.01.13 - 02:20am
too bleeding right we should. im all f banning cars, over 98percent of road/trafic accidents involves cars. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index