! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DON'T READ - Page 31/32

Subject: DON'T READ
« <> »
nolisto1 17.10.14 - 11:48pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 17.10.14 - 11:33pm
Play all this in your head,immagine you're there. .

First imagine seeing God part the red sea. Can you see it in your mind? * +

0gypsy0 18.10.14 - 12:02am
You're avoiding my question,still ... * +

manszar 18.10.14 - 12:19am

@ nolisto1 - 17.10.14 - 08:16pm
I don't know, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Then it's not the god of love but the god of mysterious ways. lol.gif as a god of love would work in the ways of love yes.gif. and this mysterious god you speak of and worship works in mysterious ways. * +

nolisto1 18.10.14 - 08:53am
Yes, God works in mysterious ways. It's very important that people humble themselves and know their own limitations, that perhaps we don't know everything. Including about God. You're trying to goad me into saying I know things I do not know. I personally am perfectly fine with not having the answers. * +

nolisto1 18.10.14 - 08:56am
As I said, there are smart people who ATTEMPT to answer these questions, I could direct you to christian polemic sites; before you accuse christians of not even attempting to answer. But, as I said, I have read some of their answers-some of them are good. But I suspect it doesn't much matter what someone says, you've already made up your mind about it. * +

dbh 18.10.14 - 12:22pm

@ manszar - 13.10.14 - 09:58am
So now you claim god is the one who has bad choices in those that he chooses to be placed in power. As god does not have the foresight to choose people who can make better choices. As I said, be careful what you accuse of God. ..

like i said, we make our own decisions * +

0gypsy0 18.10.14 - 04:56pm

@ nolisto1 - 18.10.14 - 08:56am
As I said, there are smart people who ATTEMPT to answer these questions, I could direct you to christian polemic sites; before you accuse christians of not even attempting to answer. But, as I said, I have read some of their answers-some of them are good. But I suspect it doesn't much matter what someone says, you've already made up your mind about it.

* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum