! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 31/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
irvey27 26.10.14 - 11:19am
Salam all * +

irvey27 26.10.14 - 11:19am
Muharram ul haram near any discussion about masnoon amaal to be done in yaum ashura * +

iminuru 26.10.14 - 03:46pm
Bukhari, Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 116. - Narated By Ibn 'Umar : The Prophet observed the fast on the 10th of Muharram ('Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the 'Ashura was abandoned. 'Abdullah did not use to fast on that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance. * +

iminuru 26.10.14 - 03:46pm
Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 117.- Narated By 'Aisha : (The tribe of) Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura' in the Pre-Islamic period, and then Allah's Apostle ordered (Muslims) to fast on it till the fasting in the month of Ramadan was prescribed; whereupon the Prophet said, He who wants to fast (on 'Ashura) may fast, and he who does not want to fast may not fast. * +

iminuru 26.10.14 - 03:49pm
Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 147.- Narated By Salama bin Al-Akwa : Once the Prophet ordered a person on 'Ashura (the tenth of Muharram) to announce, Whoever has eaten, should not eat any more, but fast, and who has not eaten should not eat, but complete his fast (till the end of the day). * +

iminuru 26.10.14 - 03:58pm
Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 218.- Narated By Salim's father : The Prophet said, Whoever wishes may fast on the day of 'Ashura'. * +

iminuru 26.10.14 - 04:00pm
Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 221.- Narated By Humaid bin 'Abdur Rahman : That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan on the day of 'Ashura' during the year he performed the Hajj, saying on the pulpit, O the people of Medina! Where are your Religious Scholars? I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'This is the day of 'Ashura'. Allah has not enjoined its fasting on you but I am fasting it. You have the choice either to fast or not to fast (on this day).' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index