! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DON'T READ - Page 30/32

Subject: DON'T READ
« <> »
0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 08:57pm
And God knows all things? For real? Because according to the Bible he doesn't know much.. Do you even know what's in the bible? Looks like u don't . You don't know what you're following. * +

nolisto1 17.10.14 - 10:41pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 17.10.14 - 08:51pm
I've heard it all Nol. Obviously u haven't . What's intelligent in justifying God's command to kill children and then judgeing ppl who are totally outraged by such things? And then talking about God's goodness.. eyeroll . And sin.. oh_no

You've heard it all. Then could you from memory tell us which prophets of which god did Elijah battle against. And who was the queen in those days. Be honest, from memory. I know you and manzcar know how to Google search. * +

nolisto1 17.10.14 - 10:45pm
Could you tell us, why one of David's sons killed his half brother? Surely you know it all, you can just tell us. These answers should come quick to someone who knows the Bible and won't have to Google search. * +

nolisto1 17.10.14 - 10:48pm
I actually had one subject in varsity for one semester called the scientific interpretation of the Bible. I got an A. Back in the good old days when I still had a working brain. See, I know some things about the Bible from a long time ago. * +

0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 11:14pm
I asked u 1st and ur attempts to change the subject and avoiding the question are pretty lame. So,what's intelligent in justifying God's command to kill children,infants and still calling Him good but being judgemental toward ppl who are outraged by this? No google,after all u had an A in scientific interpretation of the bible. * +

0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 11:28pm
''The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,because they have rebelled against their God.they will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground their pregnant women ripped open.(Hosea 13:16)

''Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them.But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. '' (1 Samuel 15:3)

''Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.''(Psalms 137:8-9)

What's the scientific explanation for this? What did they teach you? Tell me,bitte schon * +

0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 11:33pm
Play all this in your head,immagine you're there. . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark