! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Banned in saudi - Page 3/141

Subject: Banned in saudi
« <> »
taahiraa 8.04.08 - 05:42pm
The Saudi government is corrupt. Finish and klaar. * +

k3k4s1h 8.04.08 - 05:51pm
Makkah n Madinah belongs to ALL muslims. I think Saudi must not take their own decision for such things without thinking other's sentiments...We ALL love Makkah n Madinah yes * +

tsunadi 8.04.08 - 07:45pm
then go and tell the saudi goverment what is the right... * +

haq 8.04.08 - 11:54pm
This has no significance between saudis and rest of muslims,it is between muslims and whabbies.This heretical whabbie sect (govt is whabbi),due 2 its twisted,ignorant concept of tawheed has and is doing all to destroy the classical,traditional Islam.Accusing the ahle sunnah and destroying the Islamic heritage.They have destroyed many graves inc.Wives of the Prophet(saw),sahaba(ra) and even tried.. * +

haq 8.04.08 - 11:59pm
..to have the makam Ibrahim(as) moved,king Faisal prevented them. * +

afriend 9.04.08 - 06:21am
@ belexi. The pagan arabs worshipped the sun moon stars, and anything that caught their fancy. The time between Jesus AS and Muhammed SAW is 600 years. The flocks of Kedar are the only nation in the world that remained impenetrable by Xtianity. In jus 23 yrs the Prophet SAW uprooted idolatry and gave the world a new law, the shariah. What makes u think Xtianity has a chance NOW, lol...? * +

squall07 9.04.08 - 07:09am
Assalamualikum my oh dear brothers n sisters! Lets me explain to u clearly.. Not long time ago I witnessed with my own two eyes, that some Iranian Shias started to bowing their heads in the former castle of Ottoman Amirs on the mountain(less than 100meters away from the Masjid Al Haram)! I was so shocked to c there actions! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-141
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index