! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Inner Development! - Page 3/15

Subject: Inner Development!
« <> »
7girl7 7.02.08 - 04:38am
This could b the best post I've read in this forum. Well said pw * +

y2n 7.02.08 - 05:37am
I suppose it depends on what religion you follow. All I know is that the prophets preached, Repent lest you be sent to Hades. * +

y2n 7.02.08 - 05:42am
I don't know whether Buddhists believe in an absolute truth. What is an absolute truth? That means that, two opposing ideologies cannot equally be true. For example. If there is no God, then all religious people are nutters wasting their lives. But if there is a God. We go to the next question. What does God want? Absolute Truth. * +

y2n 7.02.08 - 05:47am
Can God be Zeus, Jupiter, Ra, Thor, Seth, Aphrodite at the same time? If your religion is not based on an absolute truth. Then you are worshipping a god of your own creation. * +

y2n 7.02.08 - 05:51am
If you follow a religion, not because of God, but for self-development. Then I recommend you go through Anthony Robins life management courses and forget all these crazy religious things. * +

y2n 7.02.08 - 05:58am
To close. If there is an absolute truth. Then we worship a God who is a creator. But if there is no absolute truth, then we worship gods of our own creation-which is crazy. Rather worship something that exists, like a president or a CEO of a company. * +

shadyct 7.02.08 - 06:03am
hey y2n do know anything about Lilith its stated in one of your old man*scripts and it relates to Adam (as) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index