! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

do you believe Jesus died on a cross - Page 3/11

Subject: do you believe Jesus died on a cross
« <> »
trunking 24.01.21 - 10:11pm
I've practically covered the entire place from Eilat in the south on the Red Sea to Golan Heights
Only Gaza unaccounted for sad.gif

Seen Ramallah, the Palestinian de facto administrative capital * +

warded 25.01.21 - 04:30pm

@ qmangjmc - 22.01.21 - 08:08pm
?????

it was a semi-popular method of killing people among then romans so it is very much possible that he died nailed to a cross. * +

kristy59 26.01.21 - 12:23pm
Every religion thinks their God is the only God but most people only read the Bible as this was written by people who recorded everything that happened since the birth of Jesus. The Romans crucified a lot of people so YES i believe Jesus was crucified as they thought he was a threat to them. * +

crail 26.01.21 - 02:20pm

@ kristy59 - 26.01.21 - 12:23pm
Every religion thinks their God is the only God but most people only read the Bible as this was written by people who recorded everything that happened since the birth of Jesus. The Romans crucified a lot of people so YES i believe Jesus was crucified as they thought he was a threat to them.

And the quran wasn't written by people? Faint.gif * +

ogdenz 26.01.21 - 05:46pm
I believe Jesus Christ is just a fictitious character. A literary creation. * +

kristy59 26.01.21 - 06:02pm

@ crail - 26.01.21 - 02:20pm
And the quran wasn't written by people? Faint

Of course but not everyone has a copy of it lol * +

miaiad 26.01.21 - 07:55pm

@ trunking - 24.01.21 - 07:56pm
And I've done my fair share of Islamic searching

Know the Shahada by heart, know al-Fatiha in Arabic..
It's just confusing really..
Why another doctrine?

Well done clap2.gif
Keep the wheal going in research... It is much better to be on the path towards truth than doing nothing (regardless where you reach eventually).
Repeat that 6-7th verses in al-Fatiha ((Guide us along the Straight Path, the Path of those You have blessednot those You are displeased with, or those who are astray))
Why another doctrine?
We may just need ask ourselves: Is the Quran words really come from Almighty Allah/God? If Yes, then the answers of what you need to know are already there in the Quran.
If No, then it brings us back to first point of research about Islam/Prophet/Quran. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index