! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Did Jesus of Nazareth ever actually exist? - Page 3/4

Subject: Did Jesus of Nazareth ever actually exist?
« <> »
ogdenz 31.07.22 - 02:01am
Even if he did exist the things attributed to him are a load of rubbbish. * +

3mel 3.08.22 - 03:00am

@ ogdenz - 9.04.22 - 05:44pm
Jesus is a fictional character. No actual evidence of him having been a real person exists.

people who mention this argument maybe forget that he was being hunted at his birth by Herod. I think his parents might've chosen to dodge the census that year.
* +

valatine 3.08.22 - 08:20am
Think Jesus was just a magician * +

ogdenz 5.08.22 - 11:12pm

@ 3mel - 3.08.22 - 03:00am
people who mention this argument maybe forget that he was being hunted at his birth by Herod. I think his parents might've chosen to dodge the census that year.

The Herod story may well be bo11ocks too. Any census recording it all? * +

3mel 6.08.22 - 10:38pm

@ ogdenz - 5.08.22 - 11:12pm
The Herod story may well be bo11ocks too. Any census recording it all?

I've seen non religious documentaries that mentioned him, I can't remember a single thing that was said but it seemed like his existence was under dispute. * +

alvar89 7.08.22 - 03:49pm
Not that easy to make up a person when you are challenging the Jewish authorities at the time. They would of said it plainly that Jesus did not excist. Rather they just mentioned him in the thalmud of being in hell for blasphemy and lies. Even had curse words made for him. Even til this day they dont like it when they are told about killling there messiach. Wether the miracles were actually happening or not is a different topic. * +

3mel 8.08.22 - 01:29am

@ 3mel - 6.08.22 - 10:38pm
I've seen non religious documentaries that mentioned him, I can't remember a single thing that was said but it seemed like his existence was under dispute.

*wasn't * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum