! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Following Jesus - Page 3/8

Subject: Following Jesus
« <> »
0gypsy0 20.07.20 - 09:39pm

@ alvar89 - 20.07.20 - 07:25am
Jesus said a 12 year old is a little girl and a child. Muhammad consumated his marriage with a 9 year old. One was a ped*phile warmonger who boasted about success being in terror. Other was a man of peace who said death will come to those who live by the sword. Muhammad executed ppl who disagreed with him and cursed the jews and christians on his deathbed. Jesus asked God to forgive those who harmed Him because they do not know what they are doing.

In those times, in the good old days, it was normal behaviour for people like them. * +

alvar89 21.07.20 - 08:12am

@ 0gypsy0 - 20.07.20 - 09:39pm
In those times, in the good old days, it was normal behaviour for people like them.

But who would you believe to be a man of spiritual things? Someone who preaches about living by spirit and controlling your fleshly body for the betterment of everyone. Or the one making it all about his bodily urges. Having many women, getting mad at ppl mocking him and letting them be tortured to death, When running out of money getting orders from god to terrorise a nation into giving gold or kill them and take it. Owning slaves and bartering with them even tho called himself a holy man. Boasted about sleeping with all his 11 women. Its not hard to see who was only after sex and wealth and disquised as a man of god. * +

alvar89 21.07.20 - 08:24am

@ 0gypsy0 - 20.07.20 - 09:28pm
Jesus didn't liked dogs and probably dogs didn't liked him either. I trust dogs ore than people

Using dogs in his parables to prove a point hardly equates in not liking dogs. Muhammad in the other hand literally hated dogs.
Bukhari Vol. 4, 448

Narrated Abu Talha: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal).
Bukhari Vol. 4, 540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

* +

0gypsy0 21.07.20 - 11:34am

@ alvar89 - 21.07.20 - 08:12am
But who would you believe to be a man of spiritual things? Someone who preaches about living by spirit and controlling your fleshly body for the betterment of everyone. Or the one making it all about his bodily urges. Having many women, getting mad at ppl mocking him and letting them be tortured to death, When running out of money getting orders from god to terrorise a nation into giving gold or kill them and take it. Owning slaves and bartering with them even tho called himself a holy man. Boasted about sleeping with all his 11 women. Its not hard to see who was only after sex and wealth and disquised as a man of god.

What I mean is that none of them were normal, both needed Therapy. Like most of the prophets, especially those from the old testament. The symptoms are there.
And yes, you're right about the rest. * +

0gypsy0 21.07.20 - 11:37am

@ alvar89 - 21.07.20 - 08:24am
Using dogs in his parables to prove a point hardly equates in not liking dogs. Muhammad in the other hand literally hated dogs.
Bukhari Vol. 4, 448

Narrated Abu Talha: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal).
Bukhari Vol. 4, 540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

I know.
But Jesus didn't liked dogs either,that parable proves it. I'm not comfortable with that.

The other one is too batsh*t crazy, savage af. * +

0gypsy0 21.07.20 - 11:46am

@ 0gypsy0 - 20.07.20 - 09:39pm
In those times, in the good old days, it was normal behaviour for people like them.

Primitive times with people doing primitive things. * +

0gypsy0 21.07.20 - 11:53am

@ alvar89 - 21.07.20 - 08:24am
Bukhari Vol. 4, 448

Bukhari Vol. 4, 540

Oh, by the way, the way he was referring to that woman because she was canaanite and all canaanites, proves he was an a**hole too. The canaanite woman could have sue him if it would've happened today. Canaanite lives matter! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index