! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel/Palestine - Page 3/5

Subject: Israel/Palestine
« <> »
lugus 26.06.19 - 05:29pm

@ miaiad - 25.06.19 - 11:07am
Well, I am not laughing on what you said. I just liked how U linked it... Anyway, I am one of who suffered (and still) of that conflict and fight...
The problems are more complicated than seen on media... since the era of Yasser Arafat who gave a lot in the Oslo agreement, has Israel stopped settlements in West bank? Does anyone till now know where are the borders of Israel? Arafat and Abbas believed in peace process, but Israel has never made this possible... Iran wont be able to do anything if there is a real peace that give Palestinians their rights in a country with full control and administration rights.

I did not link anything, I pointed out that while Hamas Hezbollah and the IDF continue their war or attrition the victims are both Israeli and Palestinian innocents to deny either is to deny truth and puts into question motive rather than genuine empathy * +

phallica 4.07.19 - 09:06pm
The world would be better off without either. * +

miaiad 5.07.19 - 12:28am

@ phallica - 4.07.19 - 09:06pm
The world would be better off without either.

Unfortunately, this means I should disappear by then chin.gif * +

phallica 5.07.19 - 01:35pm

@ miaiad - 5.07.19 - 12:28am
Unfortunately, this means I should disappear by then chin.gif

Israel will just keep expanding, they don't care about Palestinian lives and vice versa, nor do they care about war crimes. Israel can't outright exterminate the Palestinians, but can expand as an act of slow attrition. On the flip side, Muslims hate Jews and could never co-exist with Jews without trying to subvert them. Both are a subversive people, you see Muslims in the west wanting society their way, the same would happen with Israel if they relented.

The Zionists are all too aware of this, and they've spent decades using America to disrupt the Middle East so as to lessen the chance of Israel falling to its surrounding neighbours. It's a perpetual impasse that will eventually go Israel's way. * +

0gypsy0 5.07.19 - 02:59pm

According to intended palestine doesn't exist therefore you don't exist so you don't have to worry about disappearing * +

john_163 7.07.19 - 01:35pm

read.gif and guess no one would even care if you would * +

0gypsy0 7.07.19 - 02:39pm
How lovely... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search