! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 3/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 3.06.18 - 05:31pm

@ ogdenz - 3.06.18 - 10:55am
So they do have an area then? You agree they should have one?

I never said they are not alowed to have an area of their own. If they get it one day they should be responsible, stop their terror attacks , start doing things for themselves instead af demanding handouts. All Arab country's in that region should also give a peace of land, not Israel alone because Palestinians are Arabs. * +

antibacterial 3.06.18 - 05:34pm
Israel is still under attack. Netanyahu promised to hit back soon. That is not good news but it is needed. * +

antibacterial 3.06.18 - 09:12pm
Hamas is leading this area to war. Rockets from Palestine is still raining on Israel. They will retaliate soon and the world will blame Israel. No word from world news agencies . Wait till Israel fights back, then it will be frontage news. * +

antibacterial 5.06.18 - 06:41am
FrontPage * +

antibacterial 5.06.18 - 06:38pm
Palestinians are using kites to fly firebombs into Israel. At this moment a college is burning after such a Palestinian bombing. That is a terror attack on Israel and they (the Palestinians) will be punished. Big fires are burning in Israel but no international news on this war with Israel. Israel Will retaliate, believe me. Then you will see the news headlines. * +

antibacterial 5.06.18 - 06:39pm
Wish I could show you photos of what is going onthere. * +

manszar 6.06.18 - 07:08am

@ antibacterial - 3.06.18 - 08:07am
You must get lies out of your head. There were absolutely NO UNARMED protesters. Stop reading propaganda, Stop spreading lies like always. By the time 60 Palestinians were shot dead ,5o were identified by Hamas as Hamas soldiers, 3 more were identified by the Islamic Jihad. That means 53 ot of 60 Were terrorists. Where is your UNARMED protesters ? Why didn't you mentioned anything about them ? Is it because you want to blame Israel ? Now is your time to explain wy you didn't mentioned the 53 terrorists.

lol well just going on your utter bullsh/t we can see that there were 7 unarmed protesters killed. but we all know what you said is rubbish because no hamas would be there with guns in front of 100 IDF snipers. and we have seen the footage of unarmed civilians being killed buy snipers and the celebrating those kills, do you think the 21 year old medical worker who had her hands up that snipers killed was a amed hamas terrorist? what about the thousand or so wounded buy live sniper fire were all terrorists? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index