! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mars - Page 3/4

Subject: Mars
« <> »
iminuru 31.03.18 - 06:53am

@ crail - 30.03.18 - 08:59pm
I like to think 'will not be able to defend yourself' means when we finally find other life forms in space that they will possibly be hostile. It really doesn't make sense meaning 'won't survive in space', because we can

There are a lot of possibilities, just take into account the human psychological behavior, if one among the group suffers, will make the life of the rest worse. as an example,, h t t p s:// t i n y u r l . c o m /y8e26vus

This man was lucky, he returned to the base camp. but...
and PTSD is relatively a new word for me. I my self have to work some time in ''stress'', as a recent example, me and my colleagues were to remove one, 30 ampere battery charger module from the rest. this DC b/c is responsible for running 15 RTUs and telephone exchange . we were given 15 minutes, because the battery bank was almost drained, and was giving low V alarm, when we detached the faulty module, the rest of the charger also failed... apart from what happened next, this is a world where every thing is available. From mars,, ebay, amazon, alibaba, are far away. either I am poor so I cannot think of such and such, or...... imo, If what ever is spent on mars missions and the like, is spent on the humanity, elevation of poverty, education in 3rd world, cheap medicine research,etc,, the world will be far more better then the best colony on mars.
* +

vampboy 2.04.18 - 03:21am
chin.gif * +

iminuru 5.04.18 - 08:05am

derbies, leftovers, burnt satellites, etc. * +

0gypsy0 5.04.18 - 03:46pm
Bs, if we developed the capability to terraform and create atmospheres, climates on other planets then we should apply that to benefit down here on our home planet.
* +

iminuru 6.04.18 - 07:07am
mars (human) mission,,,

(taken from http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/about-to-make-a-bad-decision-again.htm) * +

shadow27 8.04.18 - 02:32pm
It will be arduous. But we will do it. We inhabit every continent on this planet. The next step will bring challenges, we will do what humans do best: overcome, adapt, innovate. * +

shadow27 8.04.18 - 02:43pm
You're totally right about the psychological aspects to such a mission, overcoming our physical and mental limitations will be as difficult as any technical or environmental problems we will encounter. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index