! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trump Wall.... - Page 3/8

Subject: Trump Wall....
« <> »
endemic 26.01.17 - 09:24pm
I can't help but, humorously, think how this proposed wall draws some parallels to 'The Wall' in GoT. Perhaps there should be an SEZ buffer zone established on the Mexican side of the border, diverting potential drug smugglers and illegals. * +

iminuru 27.01.17 - 03:20am
Well. Every 1 has the right 2 lock his door/doors. Yes its ok 2 defend against mafias/drug dealers. its also true that terrorist will move in among the poor emigrants. But what I have seen is by helping Your neighbors, making their lives easier, sharing their difficulties/problems, Ultimately you get the benefits and fruits. its just my opinion. farewell * +

iminuru 27.01.17 - 05:13am
now that a number of senior officials (US state department) have resigned, I hope trump will feel easy and will do more... is it the beginning of something great.... * +

alvar89 27.01.17 - 09:34am
They could easily be helped near there own land in camps untill peace is restored. Mixing 2 cultures like that is a bad idea. In our case in the EU they kill our national identity and culture with globalizing. The natives and immigrants will be at eachothers throats thats the worst thing. * +

alvar89 27.01.17 - 09:42am
Hes not driven by money and fame atleast lol he already has that. I think hes out for the love of the ordinary ppl. Hes allready running around without much rest working on what he promised. Cant remember many presidents or politicians doing this lol. Meanvhile i will be ruled by a EU muppet president who disrespects my countries culture and is POLITICALLY CORRECT lol.gif * +

iminuru 27.01.17 - 09:51am
Yes, immigrants better helped and taken care in camps on border, but idk why I am upset with this very ''wall'' between mexico and usa. otherwise I admit, I am more than happy if all the Muslims are expelled out of usa and eu. * +

alvar89 27.01.17 - 11:21am
Americans and EU soldiers never should of stuck there nose in there business there. Should of left them settle there own business and im sure it would not be so horrible there now. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index