! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

christian countries - Page 3/12

Subject: christian countries
« <> »
endemic 12.01.17 - 06:35pm
I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say. - Geronimo, an Apache chief * +

0gypsy0 14.01.17 - 12:19am

@ alvar89 - 11.01.17 - 11:01pm
Ppl build a picture of Christianity out of assertions and personal thoughts making themselves walk even further of seeing the whole point of it. Its focusing of the problem of evil that ruins everything. We cant blame the message in it for being used for personal gain and more evil by religious groups and charlatans. The core in it is noble.

the core in it is that religions assume that morality is down to personal utility , u do good things to be rewarded and gain some great results in the afterlife .
Then again this ''good'' in religion its such a nebulous word ..... its always down to what's good for God ...

* +

manszar 15.01.17 - 09:25am

@ 0gypsy0 - 11.01.17 - 04:42pm
oh come on lol.gif @manszar , your question isnt legit and you know it

of course its legit, how many times have you heard christians say the life of jesus was a example, John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
* +

manszar 15.01.17 - 09:26am

@ alvar89 - 11.01.17 - 09:22pm
You must be bored buddy lol.gif

why because you have no answer lol.gif * +

manszar 15.01.17 - 09:30am

@ alvar89 - 11.01.17 - 09:24pm
Depends on thru which view you hold on it. Everything can be portrayed bad in the right light. Why cant the wind always push me instead opposing me? I can either portray the wind as a bully or that it does not go by what i want rather be smart and abide by it myself as i am lower. Im sleepy and dont know if any of this makes sense lol.gif

no as claiming to punish generations for your actions is just bad, * +

manszar 15.01.17 - 09:31am

@ alvar89 - 11.01.17 - 09:35pm
Out of all the creatures us being the most destructive and evil should the Creator of all the giver of life itself give the right to do what we want to do? It is evil that is being punished in all this tho.

evil god created and set upon us, * +

manszar 15.01.17 - 09:33am

@ alvar89 - 11.01.17 - 11:01pm
Ppl build a picture of Christianity out of assertions and personal thoughts making themselves walk even further of seeing the whole point of it. Its focusing of the problem of evil that ruins everything. We cant blame the message in it for being used for personal gain and more evil by religious groups and charlatans. The core in it is noble.

the whole point of it is in itself disturbing, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum