! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

struggling with faith - Page 3/6

Subject: struggling with faith
« <> »
xfrankie 30.12.16 - 01:20pm
I'm not sure which faith you're referring to but if it is Christian, then it's something you're not alone in, nor is it new, and I'm persuaded its a natural aspect of growing in Faith in Christ, in Romans 7, Paul references an identical experience, ....that which i want to do, i don't do and that which i do i hate.... there is within us an ever present conflict with natural man, and redeemed soul, I'd recommend reading thru the chapter 7, captures the context in its entirety.

contrary to what you'd expect, that state of candid awareness you're in, is evidence of the Spirit of God working within you, purposed to conform you the Person and Likeness of Jesus, its a journey, taken steps at time, day by day. * +

kayvan2 30.12.16 - 08:32pm

@ vampboy - 29.12.16 - 10:57pm
I don't think you have to try anything, Kayvan, trying implies thought, thought implies a sense of identification with who you are with what you think, this is the reason for ones downfall. I cannot stress enough that everything you could ever possibly need or want to be is already within you and all you need to do is be present and realize that all those feelings including fear and anxiety, all those beliefs or disbeliefs and anll those thoughts are inevitably not who you are. Once you understand that, you will find God within yourself and everywhere else around you. Good luck. :)

point taken,thank you. * +

kayvan2 30.12.16 - 08:35pm

@ kakasanabaka - 30.12.16 - 01:16pm
Go veg..try not 2 hurt innocent being..can read Jain or Buddha literature..

tbh its something i have always thought of but it isn't my relationship with others/any being rather its the guilt of not being good enough in the eyes of God that's the issues here. * +

kayvan2 30.12.16 - 08:37pm

@ xfrankie - 30.12.16 - 01:20pm
I'm not sure which faith you're referring to but if it is Christian, then it's something you're not alone in, nor is it new, and I'm persuaded its a natural aspect of growing in Faith in Christ, in Romans 7, Paul references an identical experience, ....that which i want to do, i don't do and that which i do i hate.... there is within us an ever present conflict with natural man, and redeemed soul, I'd recommend reading thru the chapter 7, captures the context in its entirety.

contrary to what you'd expect, that state of candid awareness you're in, is evidence of the Spirit of God working within you, purposed to conform you the Person and Likeness of Jesus, its a journey, taken steps at time, day by day.

sure am Christian and relieved that i am not alone in this * +

joshuaz3 8.01.17 - 04:32am
i found my faith through google :) angelic google..there is so much to learn from so many smart people..i got into conspiracy theories, people will laugh n think crazyman alert but its unbelievable what is going on in the world right now..the power struggle in politics is reflection of a spiritual battle thats also going on..washington dc is totally ruled by a satanic cult, nobody will believe that but thats pretty much the truth * +

joshuaz3 8.01.17 - 04:36am
the queen as an example, has outstanding arrest warrants from years ago, she has already been found guilty in an international legitimate court but to this day nobody can arrest her..1 man was brave enough to try and he himself was arrested n locked up, there was massive protests even to let him out * +

joshuaz3 8.01.17 - 04:38am
On Feb. 25 2013 six judges of a Brussels common law court found the Queen, Cameron, Ratzinger and 37 other global elites guilty in the disappearance of 50,000 Canadian indigent children. Cases were prosecuted by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, ITCCS. www.iclcj.com * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index