! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what if you died.... - Page 3/23

Subject: what if you died....
« <> »
ladibud 17.09.16 - 01:24pm
disbelieved what tho. * +

0gypsy0 17.09.16 - 01:33pm

@ dogfood - 16.09.16 - 02:47am
Surely After death those who disbelieved are in a worse position seeing as there is punishment for it....

I'd never throw a dog or a cat in fire or my children. If this God supposed to be better than me then i doubt he'll burn people for eternity just for not believing in him . * +

0gypsy0 17.09.16 - 01:35pm

@ iminuru - 6.09.16 - 02:05pm
(Al-Quran 32, 12). And Couldst thou but see when the guilty hang their heads before their Lord, (and say), Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back; we will do right, now we are sure.

I'll never say that or anyone else who doesn't believes he exists. Stop putting words in other people's mouths. Please * +

iminuru 17.09.16 - 03:19pm
lol, as a matter of fact, Its my concern that make me do so, otherwise I really like 2 keep myself quite. @gypsy * +

ogdenz 22.09.16 - 01:01am
Why must we assume a conscious mind created this? What a load of bo11ocks. * +

tsi 26.09.16 - 08:17am

@ anclive - 5.09.16 - 08:10pm
.. and realized that there's actually no god after all.. not that am suggesting that.would you regret the life you lived here on earth (adhering to the teachings of religion) and given another chance would you come back different from whom you previously were?

Religious teachings have helped me to do right and set the standard by which I live, therefore I wouldn't regret. It is more like having an operational manual for living. The teachings of religion are meant to meet the needs of people, and not just for the people to meet the requirements of God. * +

alvar89 26.09.16 - 10:11am
Bad ppl hiding behind religion ruin it for others. If a person truly follows what Jesus commanded then it would catch positive attention. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-23
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index