! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why the need for hadith? - Page 3/4

Subject: Why the need for hadith?
« <> »
iminuru 18.08.16 - 12:59pm
Pickthall Translation of the Holy Qur'an * +

bozzalad 18.08.16 - 01:32pm

@ ogdenz - 17.08.16 - 12:34am
I'm sure this question has been asked before but why is there a need for hadith? The Koran is there for anyone who is interested to read.

to add on bits that mo neglected * +

0gypsy0 18.08.16 - 02:00pm

@ iminuru - 18.08.16 - 12:58pm
7, 2. (It is) a Scripture that is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) - so let there be no heaviness in thy heart therefrom - that thou mayst warn thereby, and (it is) a Reminder unto believers.--- 7, 3. (Saying): Follow that which is sent down unto you from your Lord, and follow no protecting friends beside Him. Little do ye recollect!

Follow that which is sent down to you from the Lord.
So there's no need for hadiths, for anything besides the Quran, the Quran says it too. * +

0gypsy0 18.08.16 - 02:01pm

@ iminuru - 18.08.16 - 12:56pm
77, 50. In what statement, after this, will they believe?

.. We have brought the Book down to you providing explanations for all things plus guidance and mercy and giving news to the submitters. 16:89

A book that has been brought down to you , so let there be no constraint in your chest because of it, and so that you may warn with it, it is a reminder for the believers.You shall all follow what has been brought down to you from your Lord and do not follow any allies besides Him. Rarely do you remember. 7:2-3 * +

0gypsy0 18.08.16 - 02:02pm

@ iminuru - 18.08.16 - 12:52pm
Dear Madam (0Gypsy0). Well thank You. and that I am not an authority on ARABIC but in all the above verses, the word ''hadith'' means statement, and for a better translation/meaning I will try 2 mention individual verses, mentioned by You please.

Madam? come on lol.gif funny * +

iminuru 18.08.16 - 02:12pm
what is wrong with ''Madam''? how is it funny? isnt it used for respect? * +

iminuru 18.08.16 - 02:28pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 18.08.16 - 02:00pm
Follow that which is sent down to you from the Lord.
So there's no need for hadiths, for anything besides the Quran, the Quran says it too.

No, Its not like that, my dear. Qur'an explicitly says what 2 follow and what not to, and Hadith (the sayings of Muhammad s.a.w.) explains the (verses of) Qur'an many a times. and if there is no sayings of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.,, All the Din (ways/preachings of Islam) will be defaced... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index