! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Buddhism. - Page 3/27

Subject: Buddhism.
« <> »
0gypsy0 12.05.16 - 12:46pm
Then in Buddhism both the believer and the non-believer, are in the same category then, isn't it? We start with a conclusion, and with experiences based on our conditioning, don't we?
There's no 'I' who is everlastingly judging, condemning, comparing, learning, unlearning, observing, evolving, etc.
There's no watcher who is in conflict with his thoughts, ever making an effort to guide them.

I disagree with all the above. * +

ogdenz 12.05.16 - 01:02pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 12.05.16 - 12:35pm
Yeah.
So what reincarnates then, in Buddhism? Because then it's nonsense. There's no perceiver, no object perceived, no perceiver who witness experience. There's no experience either then. Just product of thought. There's no watcher who is above thought and thinking. So why believing in reincarnation in Buddhism?
Who or what is His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama?

Nobody and nothing reincarnates according to Buddhist philosophy. Buddhism doesn't teach reincarnation despite what many people assume. * +

ogdenz 12.05.16 - 01:05pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 12.05.16 - 12:46pm
Then in Buddhism both the believer and the non-believer, are in the same category then, isn't it? We start with a conclusion, and with experiences based on our conditioning, don't we?
There's no 'I' who is everlastingly judging, condemning, comparing, learning, unlearning, observing, evolving, etc.
There's no watcher who is in conflict with his thoughts, ever making an effort to guide them.

I disagree with all the above.

True there is no watcher in conflict with his own thoughts. .only the thoughts exist. ..there is no ''i'' to disagree! * +

0gypsy0 12.05.16 - 01:32pm
But i disagree, I swear * +

ogdenz 12.05.16 - 03:54pm
You are of course free to disagree. Or the idealised,Seemingly independent,apparently self existing ''i'' is free to disagree. * +

masood4u 13.05.16 - 04:58am
if budism on peace ,, wat hapend in myanmar, asam bodhas atck to muslims? * +

masood4u 13.05.16 - 04:59am
in india budsm folowers suport muslms but othr side mary grls n convrt to budsm * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index