! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is God Father and Son - Page 3/50

Subject: Why is God Father and Son
« <> »
alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:09am
The trinity doesnt teach that Father is Son and Son is Father Manszar. * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:31am

@ manszar - 4.03.16 - 07:17am
God never revealed Himself as a Father and Son. jesus never claimed to be the father and God never claimed to be the son. jesus never claimed to be god and god never claimed to be the jesus. jesus did not demonstrated a perfect harmony with God. as shown in Luke 22:42. Matthew 27:46. jesus never showed us a perfect example with His life as the events in the bible portray a very small part of the life of jesus. to say a human made after Gods own image is to say we are God like. but we are not

Prophecy of Gods Son Psalm 2:12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him. * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 08:39am
John 14:15 (NASB)

15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Who unless God Himself can say those are His commandments? He either was God in flesh or a blasphemer. * +

alvar89 4.03.16 - 09:04am
God is not limited in 1 form at one time He is Spirit and manifests as 3 characters if He wills to teach us and fix us. Joined us into suffering as a the suffering servant and obedient Son as example til death on the cross of atonement. Unless we get aware of the problem of sin in this world the message of the cross will seem foolish and doesnt make sense. Who needs salvation when there is noting to save you from so to say. Who soever sees this world is full of selfishness and suffering turn to the suffering God on the cross who knows what its like. * +

0gypsy0 4.03.16 - 01:05pm

@ alvar89 - 4.03.16 - 08:31am
Prophecy of Gods Son Psalm 2:12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

lol3 mwah * +

manszar 5.03.16 - 07:56am

@ alvar89 - 4.03.16 - 08:00am
Luke 22:42 Is a clear point in what i said. Demonstrating how my own flesh will has to be given to God. Be it not me but Your will etc yes.gif

nono.gif what it shows is that the will of jesus was contrary to the will of god. jesus shows a lack of understanding of what is going on and is fearful. thats why he prayed asking for this cup to pass him. Luke 22:44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly. a knowing god in the form of a man would feel no anguish about the actions he was destined to take knowing full well the outcome. yes.gif * +

manszar 5.03.16 - 08:08am

@ alvar89 - 4.03.16 - 08:05am
In Matthew 27:46 Jesus quoted Davids prophetic psalm 22 pointing towards Himself in it. You cant just read the scripture in bits without knowing the context and meaning behind it.

at no point does it even suggest he is pointing towards Himself in it. but what we see again is someone who is unsure of what is going on. as those words would be a complete lie to a man god doing what he knew he must. even if said in prayer. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-50
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index