! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam the religion of peace... - Page 3/17

Subject: Islam the religion of peace...
« <> »
cyberman 6.01.16 - 01:38pm
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL surah 35 verse 8 Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good (like one rightly guided)? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do. * +

0gypsy0 6.01.16 - 01:53pm

@ cyberman - 6.01.16 - 01:32pm
Aijaz dont worry about the foolish. The more u try to make them understand the more they hold on to foolishness. To each their own. Islam is without a doubt perfection to the highest degree only those who believe see its beauty. No need to force it. Truth stands out clear from error. We each choose our own path. Let ours be the right one. Why waste your precious time on fools bro. Spend ur time with believers. Online is just for time pass and play just as life is for those who choose disbelief.

Its weird to read such one sided bigoted comment from a Muslim who was born in the UK * +

cyberman 6.01.16 - 01:55pm
Not a bigotted comment its truth thats why it hurt u so much im sorry sister * +

cyberman 6.01.16 - 01:59pm
I was born in the uk but i have a right to live my life according to that which suits my character and way of life. Who are u to point and judge me? Also atleast i speak my mind right? * +

0gypsy0 6.01.16 - 02:00pm

@ cyberman - 6.01.16 - 01:38pm
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL surah 35 verse 8 Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good (like one rightly guided)? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do.

And insulting people who don't find perfection and beauty in the things you do must be a good deed then? * +

0gypsy0 6.01.16 - 02:02pm

@ cyberman - 6.01.16 - 01:55pm
Not a bigotted comment its truth thats why it hurt u so much im sorry sister

Same goes viceversa too then ? * +

cyberman 6.01.16 - 02:02pm
Oh u feel insulted by what i said? And the muslims and believers of other faiths dont feel insulted by ur comments that u make? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index