! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wisdom - Page 3/35

Subject: Wisdom
« <> »
walkers 23.12.15 - 05:44pm
-They said: Are we not your brothers, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: You are my companions. Our brothers are those who have not come yet. I will reach the Cistern before them. * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:44pm
-They said: O Messenger of Allaah, how will you recognize those of your ummah who came after you? He said: Do you not see that if a man has a horse that has a white blaze and white feet among horses that are all black, will he not recognize his horse? They said: Of course. * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:45pm
-He said: They will come to me with bright faces and limbs (like the white markings of a horse) because of the traces of wudoo, and I will reach the Cistern before them. Narrated by Muslim (249), al-Nasaai (150), and this is his version. See also al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (2888). * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:49pm
It was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (607) that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: Whilst we were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he dozed off then he raised his head and he was smiling. We said, Why are you smiling, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: A soorah has been revealed to me. And he recited (interpretation of the meaning): * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:50pm
-Verily, We have granted you (O Muhammad) Al-Kawthar (a river in Paradise) (al-Kawthar 108:1) to the end of the soorah. Then he said: Do you know what is al-Kawthar? We said: Allaah and His Messenger know best. He said: It is a river that my Lord has promised to me in which there is much goodness. And it is a cistern to which my ummah will come on the Day of Resurrection. * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:51pm
Al-Tirmidhi (3284) narrated from Ibn Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Al-Kawthar is a river in Paradise. Its banks are made of gold and its bed is of pearls and rubies al-Tirmidhi said: It is hasan saheeh; it was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 3/135. * +

walkers 23.12.15 - 05:55pm
Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whilst I was walking in Paradise, I saw a river whose banks were domes of hollow pearls. I said, What is this, O Jibreel? He said: This is al-Kawthar which your Lord has given to you. The angel struck it with his hand and its mud or its perfume was of the most fragrant (or pure) musk. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index