! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 3/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 26.08.15 - 11:19am
Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven sevens, and sixty-two sevens. It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble,,,,, what do you think this means? * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 11:20am
After the sixty-two sevens, the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.,,,,, so jesus will have nothing? * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 11:28am

@ alvar89 - 26.08.15 - 06:10am
Reading the bible many times is a must for a believer. If you get the full concept of the OT being fullfilled by the NT every time you read pieces will start to fall in place giving you more detail every time. The translations make it a bit foggy when you only lean on one translation i quess its the translation part not being perfect but still the original revelation from God is still there and there for those willing to repent and surrender and makes sense to them with no issue.
1 Corinthians 1
18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.

God has preserved His Word now its up to us to interpret it not twisting the big message in there.

manipulative reading is not honest reading. twist and you shall find * +

alvar89 26.08.15 - 11:55am
Believe me my part in Gods plan is not to feed you answers you push away even if its clearly right. It was a pointless discussion with someone with a predetermined stance. This here is just my personal interest not concerning the will of God. My only actions backed from God are those i do according to scripture in the real world. I do not claim to be moved by God in all my ways that would be blasphemy. * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 12:09pm

@ manszar - 26.08.15 - 11:17am
Seventy sevens are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place (or the most holy One) as it seems the book of Daniel was written sixth century BCE, the less than one and a half years (Seventy sevens ) to do this is well before the arrival of jesus.

ok it seems that its not referring to weeks but years. I don't understand it but im sure those that say it is so know more than me * +

manszar 26.08.15 - 12:25pm

@ alvar89 - 26.08.15 - 11:55am
Believe me my part in Gods plan is not to feed you answers you push away even if its clearly right. It was a pointless discussion with someone with a predetermined stance. This here is just my personal interest not concerning the will of God. My only actions backed from God are those i do according to scripture in the real world. I do not claim to be moved by God in all my ways that would be blasphemy.

I do not push away that which is right. I embrace it. I am not stubborn in my stance. are you filled with the holy ghost? and does the holy ghost guide you? * +

nukeme 26.08.15 - 02:46pm
The year of the Shemitah is upon us! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark