! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WHY PRIEST DONT MARRY? - Page 3/4

Subject: WHY PRIEST DONT MARRY?
« <> »
kristy59 26.08.15 - 03:33pm
We all have our own cross to bear, propidol, perhaps the priests thought this was theirs lol * +

propidol 26.08.15 - 03:44pm
In fact at one point our most famous English martyr and saint was in charge of them. * +

alvar89 26.08.15 - 04:03pm
Dont know why we still have priests as they were the ones presenting the sacrifice but according to Christianity the sacrifice has been dealth with on Calvary. And according to scripture Yeshuah is the Head Priest who presented and sacrificed Himself as atonement of all sin therefor ending the animal sacrifice which was only a shadow of His great works on the cross. So why do we still have priests? Also even back in the OT days the priests had families. * +

sensible 26.08.15 - 10:45pm

@ coldly - 23.08.15 - 03:04am
Cause its still illegal to marry 10 year old boys

hilarious.gif * +

valatine 27.08.15 - 12:44am
It's I legal to marry boys * +

mdc 8.10.15 - 05:07am
Let's say a priest had a wife and kids and his wife got sick and needed to be taken to hospital and at the same time some stranger asked for help. I bet the priest would bring his wife to hospital and took care of his kids instead of helping the stranger. * +

quiller 8.10.15 - 11:14am
Catholic priests don't because the church didn't like priests bequeathing to their children what the church saw as its property. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index