! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

so many bibles on earth - Page 3/4

Subject: so many bibles on earth
« <> »
ogdenz 7.06.15 - 10:03pm

@ propidol - 7.06.15 - 09:39pm
There is no love in Christ. It's an abusive relationship or Stockholm Syndrome at best and maybe even schizophrenia.

Quite simply one of the best,most accurate statement's/ replies i have ever read on this site. * +

dnj 7.06.15 - 10:15pm
I think in these case anything that build community is good and spirituals toward humanity is good no matter where it come from eg islam ,chritianity , zionist .... * +

manszar 8.06.15 - 05:27am

@ dnj - 6.06.15 - 09:02pm
I have realize so many bibles up this day and which one is gone be used on judgement day coz we have different groups of christians reading differend bibles or versions eg quran..bahhai ..islam..buddah....zions.. And new churches are formed daily and others are destroyed daily...and democracy make an impact on these different churches about equality of which is difficalt to practise and has no equality any where on earth...

none of those books will be used. we are judged daily by ourselves and surroundings. which mostly maintains behaviour that sustains our social society. * +

propidol 10.06.15 - 06:04pm
So in all these bibles is there a consistency between Gods hatred of homosexuality and prawn sandwiches? * +

aznpixy 10.06.15 - 07:26pm
What ever one you read just be a good person * +

dnj 21.06.15 - 01:12am
people of the book eish is bad to call yourself israels when u know u are not that israel * +

umana111 28.06.15 - 12:32pm
What ever one reads shldn't be a problem, as much as he does what is right. My question is this, ' why did God allow the Devil to dwell with man. Why did He not bundle this creature to a place there are no humans?' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index