! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Message to God.... - Page 3/10

Subject: Message to God....
« <> »
iminuru 18.05.15 - 04:06am
(76: 1 ) Has there not.gif come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing (even) mentioned? (76: 2 ) Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing. (76: 3 ) Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful.(76: 4 ) Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains and shackles and a blaze.(76: 5 ) Indeed, the righteous will drink from a cup (of wine) whose mixture is of Kafur, * +

xfrankie 18.05.15 - 05:47am

@ notsabad - 18.05.15 - 03:41am
The obvious reply is that everything just happened naturally.... That's the whole point... There is no God... There can't possibly be one....

haha so much for message to God! * +

notsabad 18.05.15 - 06:07am
I'm not responsible if you were to simple to realise the subtext... .. * +

xfrankie 18.05.15 - 07:13am
that is very probable, that I didn't get it, but feel free to correct me where im wrong.. all the bad = proof of no God, because its just so so bad, so he is so so bad, the good = ?... it just is nature, obviously no God, is that it? * +

dom4subs 18.05.15 - 07:37am

@ phallica - 18.05.15 - 02:10am
Not Satan, Stephen.

To blame Stephen without hearing his response is just unfair, the Stephen I know is a jolly decent chap. As for those quoting from a book, how does that make it true. If I quote toad of toad hall, does that mean toads really do live in a stately home and drive classic cars? * +

xfrankie 18.05.15 - 08:00am
if only we lived in a world, where the most reliable means of communication was written documentation, (please ignore me, just thoughts bouncing about).. now that guy plato, how do we know he was real * +

ladibud 18.05.15 - 09:05am
look around you, look at nature, the seasons, God is great, God is love, God is the creator, our creator .... He created heaven and earth... and that dwells in and on it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index