! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ? - Page 3/7

Subject: Are biblical prophecies of end time coming true ?
« <> »
jayna 28.04.15 - 05:52pm
Mount sinna the people left but the new people dint know that mount sinna was a volcano. Its liken today with chilian volcano thats been dormont for 40 years the old people witnessed its eruption and related stories too their young that ad never seen it until last wednesday when it blew its top. * +

quiller 28.04.15 - 05:53pm
Ostension is a good word * +

jayna 28.04.15 - 06:09pm
A deverstating earthquake is predicted like the one that split the uk from france and ireland from the uk and formed the islands off scotland. If you think the nepal earthquake was deverstating at 7.8 think what deverstation a earthquake 15 on the ricter scale can do too our planet. * +

funphy 28.04.15 - 06:25pm
Who's a devil worshiper? I'm not, I'm a witch. * +

xfrankie 28.04.15 - 06:54pm

@ funphy - 28.04.15 - 05:22pm
It is right.

ayt i'll be open minded on this one, assuming its right, how? u can start at the basics described R.K Merton, and fit it in what you know about the Bible that's self fulfilling, copy/paste if you want * +

funphy 28.04.15 - 07:12pm
The phrase self fulfilling prophecy was correct. That was my only point. Other than that, hows life? * +

xfrankie 28.04.15 - 07:23pm
messed up, bout to hav not one but 2, idiotic in-laws, want a self fulfilling prophecy, is me, a frying pan and going upside their heads, how's life * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index