! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

atheism and the pursuit of God - Page 3/30

Subject: atheism and the pursuit of God
« <> »
xfrankie 21.02.15 - 11:33pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.02.15 - 11:05pm
I look up to these gods ... I don't pray to them though .... But I believe in THEM ... I believe that for keeping THEM alive in (my) spirit, THEy guide me through intellect and luck (don't look at me like that,I'm serious).

I can't help it, I'm still looking. . * +

0gypsy0 21.02.15 - 11:38pm
annoyed * +

xfrankie 21.02.15 - 11:40pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.02.15 - 11:02pm
By rejecting these gods may also be a way of them reaching out for you ; they're there , always been , u don't need evidence , because evidence isn't the problem and the truth is : it never has been . Please ...

k, I can't speak for them to reiterate, my example refers to Christ Jesus, but if its ur thang, no problem, * +

xfrankie 21.02.15 - 11:41pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.02.15 - 11:12pm
THEY inspire me to try to be a higher person... I believe them to be alive and are connected to our physical realm . They represent infinity for me... And infinity is the highest of concepts and the everythingsource. meditate

this here, good for you * +

blair.witch 22.02.15 - 10:31am

@ xfrankie - 21.02.15 - 11:28pm
actually I hope it does change one otherwise I wouldn't have posted it, I have no guarantee but that's hardly a reason not to. no doubt some atheists are aware of religion more than some religious folk, I, however aint about religion, at least the way it is commonly perceived, mine is present Jesus, not a religion.

What do you mean by present Jesus? :) * +

xfrankie 22.02.15 - 01:46pm
to declare Him, as the only Saviour and Redeemer of mankind, God manifest in flesh, prince of Peace, basically telling the Gospel, same thing plenty more have done before, and will do long after i'm gone, i'm sure you've heard it as well * +

vampboy 22.02.15 - 02:45pm

@ xfrankie - 21.02.15 - 05:09am
oh Someone is there, always has been, atheism doesn't more need evidence of God, because evidence isn't the problem, and in truth it never has been

But Frankie, you don't just believe in a God, you believe in an extremely personal God who experiences human emotions like Jealousy and anger, you believe in a talking snake, and a boat that filled up thousands of animals, you believe that the Earth is 6000 years old, what you are presenting isn't just God, you are presenting everything else that is contradictory to law of physics, that is contradictory to basically all laws of this planet, what we require for such extraordinary claims is extraordinary evidence. Why should people reach out to your version of God when realistically it is flawed? if tomorrow I told you that I saw a flying unicorn, would you believe me? wouldn't you want evidence for that? please Frankie, why do you blame me when you would have done the same? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index