! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

If u were given a moment with God - Page 3/37

Subject: If u were given a moment with God
« <> »
alvar89 25.12.14 - 01:24pm
I doubt i would be able to ask any questions at first hand seeing God infront of me. Rather i would fall at his feet as though dead just as John did infront of Jesus Godly Form. Now laying aside my biblical view on it i would ask Him why He loved a wretched sinner like me so much back then and made so many efforts to pull me out of it back then when He saved me. Praise God Who shows us His love by loving us while we are still sinners against His Holyness happy.gif * +

xfrankie 25.12.14 - 01:38pm
hear hear! * +

propidol 25.12.14 - 02:04pm
Hey Odin, where are the Valkyries? * +

0gypsy0 25.12.14 - 05:07pm
I'd ask him when he'll be fed up with wars * +

phlamex 27.12.14 - 08:44am
If u study the book of Matthew chapter 24:1-35 you will no why their are wars everywhere and since man disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden (Read Genesis 3:16) Man brought trouble upon himself. That's why the world is the way it is today. * +

alvar89 27.12.14 - 09:53am
God created a clean pig but the pig himself chose to go and wallow in the dirt. * +

manszar 27.12.14 - 01:02pm

@ alvar89 - 27.12.14 - 09:53am
God created a clean pig but the pig himself chose to go and wallow in the dirt.

god created a pig that likes to wallow in the dirt, then created the best dirt pit in the middle of the pig garden. and said don't you dare wallow in that dirt. knowing full well putting it there will only make them want it more. then lied and said if you do you will die. but as the pigs dint know what was good or evil they didn't know any better so they did it. and guess what they did not die. they became cursed forever. until they died of old age * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index