! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 3/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
bobdylan 20.12.14 - 11:09am
He only did 33 years , half a life !
And you know what ..... HE HAD NO FAITH
Is it so hard for a god to become a man to show the men he made how wrong they are , to show that men are so bad that God has to kill himself lol.gif
If I was a god , if I knew 100 percent there is a heaven and that the bible is right and not just a mash up of Jewish n pagan mumbo jumbo HELL'S BELLS a life with out sin would be so easy .
But we don't know , we have to have Faith that the magic is true and that the magic shall never be proven so you just have to take the word ...

* +

manszar 20.12.14 - 11:16am
the funny thing about Hebrews 1 After he had provided a cleansing from sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Highest Majesty and became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is better than theirs. this passage show God to be the Highest Majesty and jesus having a seat at Gods side. and then became much superior to the angels. so if he was god he could not have ever been not superior to the angels. * +

manszar 20.12.14 - 11:21am
and also in Hebrews 1. the author claims god says In the beginning, Lord,
you laid the foundation of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

They will come to an end,
but you will remain forever.
They will all wear out like clothes.

You will roll them up like a robe,
and they will be changed like clothes.
But you remain the same,
and your life will never end. but again this is a lie as this is taken from Psalm 102. and as it is plain to see its not god saying this no2.gifmock.gif * +

manszar 20.12.14 - 11:28am

@ xfrankie - 20.12.14 - 02:57am
His Life and Death is a propitiation.. or better subsistitution for us..the Lamb without sin or blemish, death because for all have sinned just recompense is punishment.. Life however is the other side.. accounted to all who believe, Everything He did, His love, His forginess, His kindness, His relationship, His obedience, His Humility, His compassion accounted to us, all 33Yrs of it

this is just romantic nonsense. you have no idea if he sinned or not. tell me what did jesus do as a teenager? or in his twenties. the fact that jesus chucked a tanty just cause a fig tree did not have any fruit on it shows he probably was not sin free after all. and what kind of god does not know if a fig tree has any figs on it? lol.gif * +

manszar 20.12.14 - 11:40am
jesus was not the first man to be called a god, and as we know he was not the last. men become gods through the ignorance of men. * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 01:34pm

@ manszar - 20.12.14 - 11:06am
lol Hebrews 1 is a lie. plain for the eye to see. the author of Hebrews 1 says But about the Son he says (claiming god is saying this) Your throne, O God,
is forever and ever,
and the scepter of your kingdom
is a righteous scepter. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. That is why God, your God, anointed you rather than your companions with the oil of gladness. but this passage comes from Psalm 45. and its clearly not god saying it. hehe.gif

lie? your opinion..but very good, you brought out the relation to Psalms, the Hebrew community thought Christ was a new purpose fron God, but the writer used there very own old Covenant to prove Christ was always there... * +

xfrankie 20.12.14 - 01:48pm

@ bobdylan - 20.12.14 - 11:09am
He only did 33 years , half a life !
And you know what ..... HE HAD NO FAITH
Is it so hard for a god to become a man to show the men he made how wrong they are , to show that men are so bad that God has to kill himself lol
If I was a god , if I knew 100 percent there is a heaven and that the bible is right and not just a mash up of Jewish n pagan mumbo jumbo HELL'S BELLS a life with out sin would be so easy .
But we don't know , we have to have Faith that the magic is true and that the magic shall never be proven so you just have to take the word ...

right in there....if you were god...., first get that out of the way, your ideas of how God should be because there God is not your God, the clay doesn't tell the porter what to do, the clay doesn't set the bar, rather Let God be God and He does as He pleases because He is Perfect, He is Holy, He is Sovereign * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index