! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

r.i.p - Page 3/7

Subject: r.i.p
« <> »
frog 19.11.14 - 12:50pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.11.14 - 12:44pm
Ur unjustified hatred toward certain members of this forum completely negates any good u may do for others.

Take trip to israel see how they'll treat coz you seem to love them soo much. You're just another dumb smoke.gif * +

0gypsy0 19.11.14 - 12:51pm
And that's a lie. * +

frog 19.11.14 - 12:53pm

@ phallica - 19.11.14 - 12:13pm
Think a fifth has died, more Palestinians to be put to death I'm sure.

The world can only be in
peace if Israel is changed to Palestine yes.gif * +

frog 19.11.14 - 12:55pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.11.14 - 12:51pm
And that's a lie.

Yes that is true zoinists are animal in human
body. No Israel in the
worldwide * +

frog 19.11.14 - 01:04pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 19.11.14 - 12:49pm
Ur desperately seeking for something to validate ur unjustified hatred. Ur a stalker.

Israelis are cowards.
Acting as if they are the victims when they are the ones illegally occupying Palestinian land. They can't claim self defence. They must act in accordance with occupation law however they do not care for anything the UN stands for and as a result millions of Palestinians will continue to suffer under the barbaric
rule of Israel. * +

ladibud 19.11.14 - 01:35pm
Israel may be doin wrong, i agree fully with that, but whoever killed those Rabbis are no better than the very Isrraelis that u condemn. also not all Israelis are for what is happenin... and Israel has as much right to exist as has Paelstine. * +

ladibud 19.11.14 - 01:37pm
there won't ever be peace if ppl think nd feel as u do Frog.... u can't right a wrong with another wrong. and maybe, just a stone in the bush, but maybe it is because of attitudes like urs that keep Israel too afraid to stop.... if they laid their arms down, would peace be embraced or would some see it as a golden opprtunity to then go in for the kill. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index