! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chaos everywhere !!! - Page 3/17

Subject: Chaos everywhere !!!
« <> »
itstragik 16.10.14 - 11:56pm
yay3 ordo ab chao, chaos everywhere, woohoo * +

itstragik 17.10.14 - 11:00am
you wouldn't think it was just random events stretched out over many years as part of a plan would you, oh wait you do that's funny * +

propidol 17.10.14 - 08:22pm
People can't handle chaos. They need structure. * +

0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 10:00pm

@ alvar89 - 15.10.14 - 07:53pm
To answer main question i would try to evangelise as many as i could to Christ aka the Truth. We are rebellious and a mess on our own so we need to surrender to the Most High Who is the only one who can quide us in peace under Him to be one like ants in a nest yes

Ants in a nest are way better organized than we are,lol. Without God or monetary system. * +

0gypsy0 17.10.14 - 10:06pm
I find it weird that humans are the only living species that has a monetary system.... And every other living thing existed/ exists without a need for money... They don't need us either ..Why do humans supposedly the most intelligent species need a monetary system?crazy * +

manszar 18.10.14 - 12:41am

@ alvar89 - 15.10.14 - 07:53pm
To answer main question i would try to evangelise as many as i could to Christ aka the Truth. We are rebellious and a mess on our own so we need to surrender to the Most High Who is the only one who can quide us in peace under Him to be one like ants in a nest yes.gif

The christ thing doesn't work. Crusades. Inquisition. Paedophile priests. Bible ignorance has been a major factor in causing war and suffering. Just look at israel today. And its said that goerge bush said : 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. * +

manszar 18.10.14 - 01:04am

@ igbinx - 15.10.14 - 02:22pm
If given the opportunity,hw can u bring peace and stability to the world @ large ?

No Country can trade or profit with the country it wants to fight for 100 years. Every single thing that has been destroyed must be rebuilt and compensated at the invading countries expense. To insure this 100 billion dollars must be first deposited into a special bank. Profit in all arms sales must be banned. It must be illegal to claim your holy book is from god. Any politician who wants to go to war must first kill one of there own children before they send other people's children to die. To show their cause is just. And once they have done that they must be put to death themselves. That should stop most of the wars. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index