! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DON'T READ - Page 3/32

Subject: DON'T READ
« <> »
propidol 6.10.14 - 11:01am

@ itstragik - 5.10.14 - 01:32pm
i think the moral of that story is money isn't important he couldn't save his son and he died aswell we all die spend time with your loved ones and that's all :)

Well of course you have just said something stupid again. Money created itself through necessity and when disaster strikes you can do an awful lot with it. * +

itstragik 6.10.14 - 11:12am
money is control look at the banking system people just struggle through life and can't afford basic essentials for living! * +

manszar 6.10.14 - 11:31am

@ alvar89 - 6.10.14 - 10:37am
And God chose this way for ppl to get saved. Simple isnt it? The problem is you dont like Gods offer.

If it was from God I would believe it. Why would God great a law that is more powerful than Gods self? * +

jef87 6.10.14 - 01:20pm

@ xfrankie - 5.10.14 - 09:19am
And then a dramatic moment came, The Sale was stopped. Because the will had further provided that whosoever bought that picture would receive all the rest of the Estate. God is not unlike that man, it is not that we loved Him, but that He Loved us First and that whosoever believeth in His Son Jesus Christ, the Wrath of God no longer abides in you but the Gift of Eternal Life, The Love of the Father, the Fellowship with the Holy Spirit. For whosoever has the Son, has the Father as well.

lets just say god is real so what the point of giving freewil if he just punish all who dont believe in him? * +

alvar89 6.10.14 - 01:49pm

@ manszar - 6.10.14 - 11:31am
If it was from God I would believe it. Why would God great a law that is more powerful than Gods self?

So you want God to bring down the pole just because you say so? Seems like that god you belive in is you saying what he has to do etc. Its Gods will not some Christians claim what is necessary for salvation. We do what God wants not as in your case the opposite. Arrogance towards Gods being is worse than some small time sinner who doesnt know better. As far as His laws go maybe He doesnt bend and shake His will as a human does with its weak personality. His way is solidcand no human will bring down His standard. * +

alvar89 6.10.14 - 01:56pm

@ jef87 - 6.10.14 - 01:20pm
lets just say god is real so what the point of giving freewil if he just punish all who dont believe in him?

His moral law is just like physical law if you jump off a cliff you will get hurt or worse. As simple as just dont do it. Who wants seperation from God will get it. Originally the evil side was optional. Now its chosen and we need to grow out of it even if it needs you to come out of your comfort zone. * +

manszar 6.10.14 - 02:41pm

@ alvar89 - 6.10.14 - 01:49pm
So you want God to bring down the pole just because you say so? Seems like that god you belive in is you saying what he has to do etc. Its Gods will not some Christians claim what is necessary for salvation. We do what God wants not as in your case the opposite. Arrogance towards Gods being is worse than some small time sinner who doesnt know better. As far as His laws go maybe He doesnt bend and shake His will as a human does with its weak personality. His way is solidcand no human will bring down His standard.

God does not need to do anything for me. What I have been given is already far more than I deserve. Its not Gods will its just christian claims and of course you being a christian will say its Gods will. You dont do what God wants you just interpret the bible as you see fit and claim its what God wants. You should be careful of your own arrogance then. The law you claim exists is more powerful than God as not even God can choose who to save. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index