! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

faith - Page 3/6

Subject: faith
« <> »
ladibud 29.09.14 - 01:59pm

@ ire.mark - 29.09.14 - 01:55pm
Basically I am there for I am made by God? I'm not talking about coping and overcoming thing, I'm talking about faith it's self and the justification of it being a virtue, as so I keep hearing. When all faith is, is believing something without any truth to back it up.

there is a difference between belief and faith. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:00pm
u can have faith without believin in God and u can believe that God exists without havin faith in Him. * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:05pm

@ ire.mark - 29.09.14 - 01:55pm
Basically I am there for I am made by God? I'm not talking about coping and overcoming thing, I'm talking about faith it's self and the justification of it being a virtue, as so I keep hearing. When all faith is, is believing something without any truth to back it up.

And no, just coz u exist doesn't mean God made u at all. U are there because an egg was fertilised by sperm. That is why u, me nd everyone else is there, God didn't make us, I believe that God made man yes, He just started the fire nd let it be. * +

ire.mark 29.09.14 - 02:14pm
and you believe that on faith * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:15pm
no, belief and faith are 2 different things. again as i said, u can believe in God without havin any faith in God. * +

ire.mark 29.09.14 - 02:22pm
explain the difference * +

ladibud 29.09.14 - 02:23pm
faith is believin that God will make everythin allright, havin confidence that God will provide, or faith is as I said earlier, believin u can nd will cope woth what comes ur way die to ur own strength nd intellect... belief is ''knowing'' that God exists without any expectations.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index