! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Astrotheology - Page 3/38

Subject: Astrotheology
« <> »
dgsn 27.09.14 - 04:56am
As I said. Random words. * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 05:00am
got name of god if you want hear it nah keep to myself think lol keep watching the movie projection of the control system if you like lol * +

dgsn 27.09.14 - 05:05am
Do you have a hat you pluck them from? * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 05:10am
if your in america it must be obvious take away your guns not you need them if you love! banking and stock markets go down thats ok money aint real just numbers on screen! help your neighbour, this other expression of life and what life should be must be s**tting itself its throwing it all at us when we don't conform * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 05:15am
don't believe that d-evil is in charge mafia/vatican/cfr/cia/skull and bones/illuminati/media/teachers/ administrators of law n order your book of revalations talks of this you just read it wrong this is ww3 now !! the 3 wars they planned in 1776 to take us into orwells 1984 with the loud buzz of wtf this is hell but i can't get out no matter how much i cry out !! * +

itstragik 27.09.14 - 05:24am
eternal life or this hmm superman im off dunno bowt rest yas * +

0gypsy0 27.09.14 - 12:01pm
You've been brainwashed by Jordan Maxwell aka Russel Pine. He's perverting and r*ping history of humankind. Ppl like him are frauds,pushing their agenda with cr*p like ''there's no reality,it's all an illusion,therefore anything goes so u can get the sheeple to believe anything,it's all doom and gloom''. They present a few provable facts then send into their conspirationalist theories and in the realm of science fiction. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index