! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do u believe in personal encounter wit God - Page 3/10

Subject: Do u believe in personal encounter wit God
« <> »
itstragik 19.09.14 - 01:59pm

@ alvar89 - 17.09.14 - 09:09am
One way of seeing God is by looking at a persons life changed by Him not again looking for a grey bearded man on the clouds which Hes is clearly not. Making YHWH a little man shaped figure is not biblical.

you said not contridictions so why does it say god created man in his own image if he isn't a man lol * +

itstragik 19.09.14 - 02:00pm
exoteric understanding of words languages and history wow .. * +

itstragik 19.09.14 - 02:01pm
you mentioned number 3 a lot aswell wonder what the esoteric meaning of that is boast illumined me definatly lol * +

alvar89 20.09.14 - 12:44pm

@ itstragik - 19.09.14 - 01:59pm
you said not contridictions so why does it say god created man in his own image if he isn't a man lol

In His own image does not mean our physical likeness to Him rather moral, social and mental likeness. Gods physical form is in His Son Yeshua thru whom everything is made. YHWH The Father is a spiritual being not visible to us.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Colossians 1:15 He (Yeshua) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Yeshua also has the physical likeness to us. * +

alvar89 20.09.14 - 12:49pm

@ itstragik - 19.09.14 - 01:57pm
proud if you want meet god may i sugest a length of rope and a high branch and not words on a book

Suicide takes you nowhere near God rather the opposite. Its a straight path to hell. * +

itstragik 20.09.14 - 01:32pm
you mean hel (buried) nordic meaning in the groud dead n buried next .... * +

itstragik 20.09.14 - 01:33pm

@ alvar89 - 20.09.14 - 12:44pm
In His own image does not mean our physical likeness to Him rather moral, social and mental likeness. Gods physical form is in His Son Yeshua thru whom everything is made. YHWH The Father is a spiritual being not visible to us.
John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Colossians 1:15 He (Yeshua) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Yeshua also has the physical likeness to us.

i wouldn't even bother reading such garbage tbh * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum