! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what you will never want to hear - Page 3/41

Subject: what you will never want to hear
« <> »
itstragik 29.08.14 - 06:42pm

@ alvar89 - 29.08.14 - 05:14pm
The world did not create itself out of nothing on random events just happening and falling together by accident. The force that created everything has a mind just like every other living thing therefor knowing exactly what was needed and the exact timing etc for everything to start. That gives Him a personality and therefor everything does have a meaning and a goal what is unknown to us. Thinking that a man shaped long bearded dude sitting on the clouds snapped fingers and everything got to be is wrong in every way possible. If we have to use the word God describing the eternal force that has the power to start and end everything just makes the word sound to used up and little to call the Alpha and Omega in my opinion best described by I AM as written in the bible. He created us in His image didnt mean our weak human form. Its up for us to find out what is right and what is wrong regards of connecting to Him and find out what our purpose is besides eating, sleeping, breeding and dying.

iI'm not even arguing that ... * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 06:48pm
you seem to imagine ancient societies kicking stones about why can't they have invented everything languages religion banking politics ?? * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 07:17pm
If there is a god i don't doubt there is a creator of some kind but what if our connection to god and the cosmos has been cut off in some way by means of building a prison round your mind like giving people religion politics and wars struggling through life i just offer up things i've looked at i have very little stake in this game i have nothing to leave behind no kids no wife ect ect. .. makes you wonder why i even look into this stuff really eh i must be heartless lol * +

john4eva 29.08.14 - 08:16pm
Our father in heaven is the only supernatural god u cannot predict cos he is a miracle worker,the unchangeable changer.. * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 08:51pm
it was always considered, from ancient times, that all divine wisdom was in women, the female, she was called sophia which meant wisdom to the greeks, another female word is nun, in hebrew the word nun is for fish, and there were people in the bible joshua, the son of nun, and also jesus, son of the fish, so there were no men conneted with nun/fish meaning in the bible, in many cases yahweh or jehova was an her-maphrodite - the god of the hebrews was both male and female, book * +

itstragik 29.08.14 - 08:55pm
the world of the occult got everything in here church steeples the phalic symbol the arches in shape of female womb keep going say god is love and not j-ove as it was changed not difficult to change languages to hide the obvious truth lol * +

propidol 29.08.14 - 11:00pm

@ itstragik - 29.08.14 - 03:43am
ancient peoples worshipped the son/sun we get 12 diciples from divided parts of the zodiac 12 the son/sun is said to have died on the cross we get this part from winter solstice when the son/sun dies 22nd of december and is said to be re-born on the 25th of december as the son/sun makes it's return to the heavens/sky for summer the egyptians called the son/sun horus and we get the words hours for that name, the thorns placed on the son/sun head in the bible refers to the son/sun rays and walking on water is merely the reflection of the son/sun on the water hense walking on water the feeding of fishes the piscian age, picies 2 fishes on the zodiac and on and on and on when are people going to start making sense of a story that's been changed and adapted over thousands of years and not for our benefit

That's not where the word hours comes from. That's not what the crown of thorns represented and the rest of it doesnt come from where you said either. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-41
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index