! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!! - Page 3/12

Subject: ARE YOU NOT AWARE !!!
« <> »
itstragik 28.08.14 - 05:15pm
sacred geometry explains how the universe was created it's my feeling that a signularity or black hole is the cause of it * +

alvar89 28.08.14 - 06:43pm
Gods word given to man thru the Spirit connected with the writer.

John 14

25These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. 26But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

But its meaning is hidden for those who are blinded by a hardened heart so to them its just jibberish.

1st Corinthians 1
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written,

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.

John 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will sn*tch them out of my hand. * +

itstragik 28.08.14 - 07:23pm
it's a story book not based on fact lol * +

manszar 29.08.14 - 01:08am

@ xfrankie - 28.08.14 - 03:36pm
i was counting on ur reasoning, you think may be its coz u don't understand anything in it, hence u can hardly come up with any other conclusion, alot like relying on the blind for the description of colors

Even you deep down know its quite pathetic to claim I dont understand anything in it. But as you have nothing else. Deceitful and low is the christian way. * +

manszar 29.08.14 - 01:14am

@ alvar89 - 28.08.14 - 06:43pm
Gods word given to man thru the Spirit connected with the writer.

John 14

25These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. 26But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

But its meaning is hidden for those who are blinded by a hardened heart so to them its just jibberish.

1st Corinthians 1
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written,

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.

John 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will sn*tch them out of my hand.

The funny thing is about all this is I know what you hear in these words. If I didnt I couldn't know how wrong you lot are. lol.gif so to claim or assume they are hidden from me is to again fool yourself. * +

alvar89 29.08.14 - 05:28am

@ manszar - 29.08.14 - 01:14am
The funny thing is about all this is I know what you hear in these words. If I didnt I couldn't know how wrong you lot are. lol.gif so to claim or assume they are hidden from me is to again fool yourself.

You are far from knowing that the scripture has power in it to talk to every person seperately and can have many meanings. satan used scripture also in evil way (like in the desert with Jesus) just like ppl today are even if its not meant to be used that way. You can see it thru ppl some who read it get bitter and have alot of hate towards others and some start to actually love others humbling themselves and then the scripture talks to them by the Spirit not flesh. Therefor getting the true meaning of it. If the scripture were open to all it would of won over everyone and all the prophesies would fail about the ending. * +

alvar89 29.08.14 - 05:35am
The power in the words is proven by the popularity of the bible. Its power to pull together ppl by its words all over the world. Even used by wrong ways it draws ppl to it and can be manipulated in many ways also. In the wrong hands it is a deadly weapon yes.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index