! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WHO, WHY, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHAT, WHICH - Page 3/31

Subject: WHO, WHY, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHAT, WHICH
« <> »
soldier2 16.08.14 - 03:36am
We don't give ourselves life, God is the one that controls that. So there is nothing in this world that should make us fearful or anxious * +

dgsn 16.08.14 - 03:36am

@ soldier2 - 16.08.14 - 03:26am
Well while we need to conserve nature and protect the environment, this world will be burnt up and everything in it so no need to stress yourself over global warming and all these other issues.

I thought you can answer everything. Saying 'dont worry about it because my crazy religion believes the world is ending' dosnt answer anything. Also you say although we should protect the environment we should bother because the world is ending is a contradiction. You have also demonstrated nicely the need for religious fundamentalism to die a quick death for the betterment of all humans. * +

dgsn 16.08.14 - 03:37am

@ soldier2 - 16.08.14 - 03:36am
We don't give ourselves life, God is the one that controls that. So there is nothing in this world that should make us fearful or anxious

But you still look both ways before crossing a street. * +

soldier2 16.08.14 - 03:39am

@ dgsn - 16.08.14 - 03:36am
I thought you can answer everything. Saying 'dont worry about it because my crazy religion believes the world is ending' dosnt answer anything. Also you say although we should protect the environment we should bother because the world is ending is a contradiction. You have also demonstrated nicely the need for religious fundamentalism to die a quick death for the betterment of all humans.

We need to conserve the environment but not at the cost of human beings. Like as I mentioned, using vast amounts of corn for ethanol while it could be used to feed people. * +

bozzalad 16.08.14 - 03:39am

@ soldier2 - 16.08.14 - 03:34am
When it comes to world events that word 'Pope' is very important. I have so many topics about the Vatican and Roman Catholic Church

But the pope is your leaders * +

dgsn 16.08.14 - 03:40am
If you think your god is in control of everything then why do you take measures everyday to help protect your own safety? * +

soldier2 16.08.14 - 03:41am

@ dgsn - 16.08.14 - 03:37am
But you still look both ways before crossing a street.

Presumption is a sin. I'm not saying to put yourself in harmful situations. But You can't let fear rule your life * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-31
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index